Hopkins Hawaii pressure washing
Pressure washing (also known as Power Washing) is a simple, affordable way to clean your home’s exterior. Kaua‘i Handyman Services offers pressure washing for residential and commercial customers in Princeville, Koloa, Waimea, Lihue, and all other parts of the island. We specialize in washing houses and small apartment buildings, and we are the number one choice for pressure washing on Kaua‘i .
Why You Should Pressure Wash Your Home
- Hawaii’stropical climate can be hard on your home. Warm, humid weather is a recipe for mold and mildew to thrive. Excessive moisture builds up over time and causes rot and decay. And Hawaii’s trade winds carry dirt and soot into every nook and crevice of your home.
- The roof, windows, walls, shutters and decking all collect dirt and grime, and your home starts to look old and dingy. If you have siding, water can actually collect under the siding and warp the boards, causing rot and potential for more mold and mildew growth.
- It takes very little time for the gutters to collect leaves, debris and standing water. Clogged gutters and downspouts can cause water to run down exterior walls and into your foundation, causing extensive damage you can’t even see. We recommend having your gutters professionally pressure washed at least once a year.
- Driveways, walkways, patios, lanais, even lawn furniture, all need a good cleaning at least once a year. Regular cleaning by hand is helpful, but professional power washing takes clean to the next level.
INTERNET SPECIAL: Save 15% when you order 3 or more same-day RESIDENTIAL services (4-hour minimum). CLICK TO CALL NOW
- If you own a resort, hotel or apartment complex, you have seen how dirty the high traffic areas can get. The front entrances and sidewalks, as well as pool decks and lanais, take a lot of wear and tear. Kaua‘iHandyman Services offers a regular maintenance contract to keep your property looking clean and inviting year round.
Processing Fee WAIVED with any 12-month COMMERCIAL pressure washing contract ($149 value; mention our website) CLICK TO CALL NOW.
Benefits of Pressure Washing
- Increase Your Home’s Value. Pressure washing is one of the most affordable ways to increase the resale value of your home. The National Association of Realtors estimates that pressure washing can add from 5-10% to the sale price.
- Curb Appeal. Whether you’re planning to sell or not, pressure washing keeps your home in top condition. Having your home power washed will remove stains, grass clippings and mildew that can make the house look unappealing. Like it or not, prospective buyers or renters are swayed by first impressions.
- Preventive Maintenance. Scheduling annual pressure washings can save money on costly exterior repairs. Extend the life of your siding, roof, gutters, driveway, walkways, lanai and deck by keeping the home clean. Regular power washing hinders decay, rot and premature aging of the home. Once you’ve removed the dirt and mildew from the house, you may find you can put off painting for another year!
- Better Health for Your Family. Contaminants such as mold, mildew, algae, and excess dirt can cause unwanted health problems like asthma and chronic allergies. Regular annual pressure washing protects your family from unwanted germs and bacteria build-up. Keeping walkways and driveways washed can also prevent injuries caused by slipping and falling.
- Clean Concrete Gets Noticed. Nothing says “Aloha” like a sparkling clean property. The parking garage, sidewalks and entry ways are often the first thing people see when they arrive at your apartment building or vacation rental. Well-maintained surroundings make guests, tourists and even family feel safe and welcome.
CLICK TO CALL AND SCHEDULE PRESSURE WASHING SERVICES
Residential Pressure Washing Services
Boats, Barnacle Removal
Docks, Bulkheads and Piers
Fountains and Statuary
No Pressure Roof Cleaning
Outdoor Furniture Cleaning
Patios, Decks and Lanais
Sheds and Garages
Commercial Pressure Washing Services
Boats (dry docked)
Docks, Bulkheads and Piers
Hot Water Pressure Cleaning (on request)
Loading & Receiving Areas
Oil and Grease Removal
Restaurant Patios and Decks
Sheds and Outbuildings
Trash Cans and Dumpsters
Walls and Columns
PRESSURE WASHING Q & A
- Will Pressure washing my roof damage it?
- Caution before and during the cleaning process is very important. A professional who knows how to regulate the output pressure (psi*) of their machine can easily drop it down to a much safer working level.
- Having extensive knowledge with the different accessories available for pressure washing is another must. Some nozzles have an output spray which is many times more abrasive than others. Being familiar with using a pressure washer also allows a professional pressure cleaner to account for the angle at which the spray is directed at the roof as well as the resulting deflection spray.
- Instead of being a danger to your roof, when the above credentials are met, having your roof pressure cleaned becomes a valuable tool in ensuring the longevity of your investment.
- High Pressure Washing:
- Preparation for High pressure washing can involve wetting and covering all surrounding vegetation, disconnecting power and masking power outlets and closing all windows and doors.
- Ideal for the exterior of buildings, sidewalks, drive-thru lanes, fast food restaurants, banks and most other structures. This process can remove mold, algae, cobwebs, mildew, oil, paint, rust stains and much more. There are different methods used to pressure wash certain areas, such as using a hand held pressure gun or a walk behind surface cleaner.
- Low Pressure Washing:
- Ideal for surfaces such as brick, stucco walls, vinyl siding, doors, windows and overhangs. In Hawaii’s climate it’s essential for eliminating areas of discoloration, such as algae, mildew, irrigation rust and more. This is a chemical treatment process by using a mixture of low pressure water and a professional eco-friendly chemical solution.