A professional paint job can make all the difference
A fresh paint job can transform your house inside and out. Hiring a professional to do the job gives you the best results without the hassle and headache of doing it yourself. We offer affordable interior and exterior painting for your house, condo, or commercial property in Princeville, Koloa, Waimea, Lihue and elsewhere on Oahu.
While painting doesn’t typically involve power tools or knocking down walls, experience has taught us that the average homeowner tends to underestimate the task. It’s one of those jobs that looks a lot easier than it actually is.
Maybe you still have not-so-fond memories of tackling a paint job in your house: All that prep work, spackling, taping, scraping and priming. The drips, the smell, and the inevitable spills and messy clean-up. Not to mention climbing ladders—nobody tells you how scary that can be!
Small projects and touch-ups are okay for DIY, but it’s best to hire a professional painter if your budget allows. The peace of mind from knowing it will be done right can justify the expense of not doing it yourself.
Advantages of hiring a professional painter
- Guarantees a faster, neater, higher quality of work that’s backed by insurance and proper training.
- Professionals know the best way to tackle every task—prepping and power washing, minor repairs, stripping, sanding, spackling, removing wallpaper, refinishing plaster, priming, paint application, and clean-up.
- Painting professionals have more knowledge of different paints, what works best, and how paint works in certain environments. For instance, your interior and exterior surfaces will require different types of paint. And even your location on the island—mauka, makai, windward or leeward, can affect the performance and durability of the paint.
- Our professionals can help you purchase your paint so you are sure to get the right amount and the best brands for your budget. For example, that bargain paint on sale at the big box store may cost you more in the long run because it will be thin and watery and therefore not last. Or it could require extra coats, so there goes your savings.
- Professional painters can help with colors and paint types, and can advise you on the best choices, finishes and color combinations for your space.
- Equipment and supplies are part of the job. Professionals already have what’s needed to get the job done—brushes, rollers, drop cloths, ladders, scaffolding, tape, scrapers, and more. No need for endless trips to the hardware store to get that “one more thing” you need to finish the job.
- Professinals have special equipment for extreme situations. Cathedral ceilings, two- and three-story buildings, steep hillside homes, and interior stairwells all present unique and potentially dangerous challenges. Our teams have the right extension ladders, lifts, scaffolding, and other tools and equipment required to perform the work safely and efficiently.