Aloha, I’m Stephen Hopkins, and I’m glad you’re here!
Years serving the islands
We’re a locally owned, 100% insured business, and offer comprehensive property services on the island of Oahu.
We respect you, your time, and your property, and treat every customer with aloha.
Free, no-obligation estimates
We’re reasonable, affordable, prompt, honest, and 100% reliable. We believe that our affordable estimate won’t be the only reason you hire us. Give us a call today, and see what you think!
We hire experienced team members and contractors
And we check references and run background checks, too. We honor and respect the trust you put in us to not only do the best job possible for you, but to have trustworthy, respectful, and experienced individuals on your property.
We take pride in our work, and so can you
We offer a 100% guarantee. We believe you deserve the best, and we’re here to provide that to you.
Or call us at 808-352-7511
Aloha, and welcome to Hopkins Hawai‘i!
I’m Stephen Hopkins, founder and owner of Hopkins Hawai‘i.
At Hopkins Hawai‘i, we offer a comprehensive range of property solutions across the island of Oahu.
Our services cover new construction, major renovations and remodels, basic home improvement and maintenance, solar energy solutions, and general handyman services. In addition, we offer property management and maintenance services for vacation homes and condominiums, rental properties, commercial buildings, and offices.
We’re fully insured and locally owned.
From the smallest job to the largest job, my team is committed to providing professional, high quality service at affordable prices.
Our customers trust us, and so can you
We hire team members and contractors who have an average of ten years’ experience in their specialty. And for your security, our hiring process includes both reference and background checks.
We take pride in our work and treat every customer with respect and aloha. Our work comes with a 100% satisfaction guarantee, and our customers consistently give us outstanding reviews.
Do you need a handyman—or a licensed contractor?
Sometimes you need a hand with something. It may be a simple job, such as shingles that need to be replaced on your roof, or ceiling fans that need hanging. We can help with that. Click here to see our list of handyman services.
And sometimes you need more than a handyman… Whether you’re planning home improvements such as re-facing your kitchen and bathroom cabinets, or something like a major renovation or remodeling project, or even a completely new home, Hopkins Hawai‘i is here for you.
Our most commonly requested services include:
- Additions—such a new bathroom, larger kitchen, or additional bedroom
- Improvements—such as deck re-building or interior remodeling
- Painting—interior and exterior
- Kitchen remodeling
- Bathroom remodeling
- Power washing/pressure washing
- Cabinet refacing and repair
- Flooring, both repairs and replacements
- Lighting needs, whether new lighting or replacement lighting
- Ceiling fan installations and changes
- Kitchen and bathroom faucets
- Toilet repairs and replacements
- Window jalousies and cranks repaired and/or replaced
- Vacation rental management and maintenance
- Home staging for real estate sales
Of course, there are times when you need to call the right professional right away—if your toilet or sink is overflowing, call a licensed plumber! When you’re ready to replace that troublesome toilet or sink, call us at Hopkins Hawai‘i.
If you trip a breaker every time you use the microwave, call a licensed electrician right away! When you’re ready to remodel your kitchen and install an over-the-stove microwave, call us at Hopkins Hawai‘i.
Why Hopkins Hawai‘i?
You’re here because you want to find a fair price for your home improvement project. Well, as you can imagine, all home renovation, home improvement, and home maintenance companies are not created equal.
Sure, you can look for a bargain, but if you don’t look at the whole picture when shopping around, you may end up stuck with a disappointing “improvement,” or worse, a botched renovation. Or maybe something in between, such as a job that never got finished because once you paid your contractor in full, they never returned to complete your job.
At Hopkins Hawai‘i, we want you to feel great about your project and about us, from the beginning of the project all the way to the last switch plate being screwed into the wall and the last inch of touch-up paint in your freshly painted living room.
Here’s the great news—you’re in the right place. When you hire the right company, you get the results you expect. We’re here to be that company for you.
What sets Hopkins Hawai‘i apart?
- We provide free, no-strings-attached estimate for every job.
- We provide you with the highest quality service and workmanship.
- We don’t surprise you with hidden costs—we let you know of costs up front and as they arise.
- We make sure you know what parts and materials you will need before we arrive.
- We arrive on time with the tools we need for the job—no endless trips to the store.
- We communicate with you about the progress of your project.
- We inform you of project challenges as soon as they arise.
- We keep your budget in mind without compromising on workmanship.
- We complete the job in the time we promised.
- We return your calls and texts promptly!
- For most jobs, we don’t bill you till the job is complete.
- We are considerate of your safety and convenience while we work.
- We clean up before we leave each day.
- We’re friendly and respectful—we treat every customer with aloha.
- We hire experienced professionals
- We check references and backgrounds!
- We don’t start your job, then disappear before it’s ever done.
- We don’t disappear when the surf comes up.
- We’re fully insured.
- We offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
Need an Estimate?
Every job is priced according to the time, degree of difficulty, and the skill required to complete the job. And because it is generally up to the customer to provide parts and materials for a home improvement project, we estimate materials costs, as well.
We’re 100% Insured
When you hire us for your home improvement project, you and your property are protected. Hopkins Hawai‘i technicians are fully insured for accidental damage and workers’ compensation. If one of our workers is injured while performing work in your home or business, you are free of any liability.